Saturday, March 13, 2010

Playing catch up...

This past school week has been the first full, normal week since the week of December 7. It was a long week, especially since we only had a one day weekend. We went to school last Saturday to make up a snow day.

I am conducting the Pit Orchestra for our Spring Musical, "Thoroughly Modern Mille". It has been a lot work but at least it's fun! I have an awesome group. Our show opens next week, so I am going to try to get some rest this weekend (we'll see how that goes).

Tomorrow is our niece's 1st birthday! It's hard to believe that a whole year has passed!

My chorus and orchestra have our first spring concert on March 23. Why I am doing a concert the Tuesday after the musical, I will never know. It will be a good concert. I'm proud of our progress so far.

I am looking forward to Spring! I can't believe Daylight Savings is tonight. In my 32 years, I have never delt well with the time change.


That's about all for now. I'm going to go outside and enjoy this sunshine while I can!

No comments: