Sunday, April 22, 2012

March into April

Whew! What a whirlwind the last couple of months have been. Let's start with the finishing of the basement.

The spare bedroom has been finished, but now the bed is set up.


We put a bathroom downstairs, too.


And there was much tile, painting, and trim to be done.


The main priority for all of this was to finish a small room which has become Matthew's new office. His desk, printer, and computer have all been moved into this room now.

This is the spare bedroom right now. It is holding ALL the baby stuff I have received so far... actually, there is more because this was before my school shower. Baby girl is already spoiled!

One clean corner of the basement is all I will show you. The basement looks really good. We have a ceiling as of this past week except for the bathroom, but the electrical is all finished.

The nursery is still a work in progress but at least there is a crib! OK. So, we don't have a mattress, but the crib is assembled. :) I will post more pics when the nursery is assembled.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I cannot believe that I am just now seeing this! I love how it looks and can't wait to see it in person!