Friday, October 3, 2008

House Stuff

Well, I am over the "gas shortage", so here are the latest house pictures.
Matthew and Rogelio have started the base coat for the stucco.

Here is the aweful machine I had to assemble. It's a mixer for the stucco applications. I put it together backwards more times than I want to claim. Matthew had to keep helping, but "bada bing" it's together AND works!


It's hard to see, but here is an example of the stucco. Matthew tried it on the Well House to see if we like it... we do :)



Check out the back deck!

Solar panels...

That's about it. We are still sporatic on getting gasoline here. I saw a few stations on my way home, a line waiting while a tanker refilled a station, and I didn't stop at any even though I just dipped below a half tank.

1 comment:

Jen said...

So any idea of when all will be completed? It is so exciting.