Tuesday, October 28, 2008

!?SNOW?!

Yup... walked out the door this morning (a little earlier than usual), and there was white stuff floating through the air! I couldn't believe my eyes, and then I got a snowflake in one of my eyes!

It made a nice morning. A very, very cold morning, but nice none the less. It didn't stick to the ground because we haven't had a proper frost (yet), but this could be foreshadowing our winter here in Hooterville.... hmmm.... we shall see! We haven't had a good snow in a few years...

Meanwhile, I need to update the house pics! I'll just leave it at that :)

3 comments:

Jen said...

See, this is why you're awesome--everyone else complains about the snow, and you like it! Amen, sister! Wish I was there to play.

Babsy said...

Thankfully, we didn't get snow. I'm not a big fan of the cold and even a bigger anti-fan of the snow.

Jen said...

I can't believe you didn't take pictures of the October snow...I am so sad.