Sunday, March 15, 2009

Addison Marie King

I'm very excited to announce the arrival of the newest memeber of the King family. Addison Marie was born Saturday, March 14 at 3:05am. She is 7 lbs. 1 oz. and 19 inches long. A perfect little size. :)

After an 8 hour day of judging 100+ 6th - 9th grade violins attempt sight reading, I finally got to go see my new niece, and she is beautiful! Matthew and I didn't get to the hospital until late evening, so everyone was already gone. I decided that I should hold the baby to let Zack (Matt's bro/new dad) and Leah (new mom) eat. I didn't mind. ;)





5 comments:

Jen said...

She is precious! So cute--and I would say that if I didn't really mean it :-)

Anonymous said...

I love the name Addison...

When's YOUR turn??

Tiff said...

Thanks, Jen!

Haha, Mary :)

Jana said...

so pretty and she has a rockin middle name.

Anonymous said...

Well you know I'm not gonna produce the new generation, so of course I'm counting on you ;)
M