Wednesday, May 9, 2012

End of the Ticker Tape

Well here we are.  According to my duck on the ticker tape, I am 40 weeks and 0 days pregnant.  Guess what?  I am still pregnant.  Monday I didn't feel very good all day.  I did a lot of just sitting around.  My back and lower abdomen was hurting.  Hopefully this is a sign of things progressing.

Mom and dad arrived Monday evening.  Tuesday morning I felt better, so Mom and I went shopping.  We did a short trip to Belk's, had lunch, and then did some grocery shopping.  It made me feel better just to get out. 

Today (Wednesday/Due Date), I almost feel like I did on Monday.  All three days this week I think I've had Braxton Hicks like crazy. 

Tomorrow I have an ultra sound at 8:00am, and I see the doctor at 8:30.  I don't think the baby has dropped yet.  We want the baby to come on her own, but if I go all next week I will be induced. 

Thanks to all my friends who check on me!  I will keep you updated. :) 

No comments: