Sunday, August 10, 2008

FINISHED!

Well, I have jumped on the "Twilight" bandwagon and enjoyed every minute of it! I will now need to go purchase the next three books, but I think I need a break from the "smoldering, topaz eyes" of Edward. I will probably read something else before moving on to "New Moon." My aunt gave me a Mary Higgins Clark novel, so I may give it a try. :)

School starts soon, and if I don't finish the "Twilight" series by Sept. 20, it will be put aside for the LONG awaited "Brisingr", Cycle 3 in the Inheritance series. It was supposed to be a trilogy, but Paolini could not fit everything into only one book.

NEW HOUSE PICTURES COMING SOON! A lot happened while I was at "camp"!


4 comments:

Jana said...

heehee I am a bad influence :)

Tiff said...

Yes, yes you are! The more I think about it, I feel that I must go ahead and finish the next three books! I become addicted so easily. Forget Higgins Clark! Bring on Meyer! HA!

Jen said...

I've read the first two--took me 3 days total. They are pretty all-consuming.

Which MHC? I am halfway through "I've Heard That SOng Before." That would be weird if we were reading the same book...

Tiff said...

Ummm... yes, it is the same book :)
I haven't started it (yet). Great minds (sighs)....