Sunday, August 17, 2008

Promises, Promises...

Well, here are the latest pictures of the house. This is what is looks like as you drive up.

It is so exciting to have the roof! I really like the dormer, too.


I am most excited about my future kitchen! When you visit, you can belly up to the bar and tell me what you would like.

Living room...Yay, stairs!

We have most of the windows installed, and the doors arrived (finally). So, hopefully we will have all the windows and doors installed by the end of next week!


In the last couple of weeks, the roof shingles were put on, some windows installed, and the framer has put on the shake and (almost) finished the interior framing. It was great to have the plumber and HVAC guys come and start roughing in their stuff. There is nothing like seeing the hole where the toilet will go. :) It is now getting to the point where I have to really decide what I want in the house. The next major decision is WHAT COLOR WILL THE HOUSE BE???? This may call for a polling....hmmm....

8 comments:

Jana said...

Grodie
Your blog is so cool! I can't wait to see what your house will look like finished. I love it already!!!!!

Jen said...

This is so exciting. Your house is going to be so beautiful!

Tiff said...

Thanks! I must admit that I am pretty excited, too! It can't be finished soon enough :P
But it's all about the process, right?

Jen said...

Oh....I want to vote more than once. Hey--you need to put up swatches so we can figure out the colors.

Jana said...

I vote red. It will look really nice with all of the trees :)

Tiff said...

I had thought about the swatch idea. I may still do that since I need to actually look at colors. I must admit, I just made up the names :)

Anonymous said...

I don't know how to add my vote to the poll, but I like the red choice. Or some other earthy color. And when are you going to post the Kraken video from Florida?

M

The StereoFidelics said...

LOVE the house! Can't wait to visit :)