Saturday, November 22, 2008

Third time!

This time it was cold enough to stay on the ground... for a few hours. It, again, kept flurrying all day while I was at school.


This is the third time it has snowed here in Hendersonville, and it's not even Thanksgiving yet! You must understand that this is very exciting. In Hendersonville, we usually hear "Snow in the higher elevations," or "Snow along the NC/TN border." So for snow to actually fall in our area is cause for excitement.
I will add that another reason I love Hendersonville. When it does snow... it doesn't stay for days and days. It can just flurry and look pretty for the day. On that note... we are due for a good snow. I, mean, a BLIZZARD!


Anyhoo... I just thought I'd share the joy (again) because each time I create a post about snow... IT SNOWS AGAIN! I'll just say that the forcast for Monday night may be looking good. :) It would be a shame to only have one day of work next week.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Shame indeed--best part of teaching: Snow days!

Jen said...

Oh, and helping to inspire the youth, of course.

Tiff said...

Yes... of course :)