Sunday, December 14, 2008

Choices have been made~

This month has been pretty exciting in regards to the house progress. Our cabinets were installed this week. It was pouring rain, and the cabinet truck got stuck. Matthew hooked up his F-250 to help, but proceeded to get his truck stuck. Tow trucks were involved, and everyone lived happily ever after. ^_^

The granite people came out and made a template of the cabinets. It was up to me to choose a kitchen faucet, so they would know how many holes to drill in our pretty slab of granite. After a phone call and internet research, I ordered a Delta faucet (see photo below).

I was able to actually get my "stuff" together and choose lighting. Thanks to the internet, I did my research, typed up my list of favorites, and then got pricing info. The other nice thing was being able to go to the showroom and look at these in real-life. Matthew and I chose the Hendrik series from Kichler lighting.

This is our dining room chandelier.

And this is one of 3 mini-pendants that will hang over the kitchen bar.

We will have Brushed Nickel versions in our Master and Guest baths.

Matthew and I, also, spent 4.5 hours choosing our tile. It was worth it. We got some great ideas, and the tile above the stove is going to be very unique.

The details are coming together! Next step... wall colors!



3 comments:

Rhonda said...

I love everything you have picked. Your house is going to be amazing.

Jen said...

Awesome! Everything will look SO great!

Babsy said...

Clean lines. I love it!