Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas!

So, as a child I would never sit on Santa's lap. I don't know why, but I was scared. I would even go the long way around his spot so he wouldn't see me! My mother does not have any pictures of me with Santa, except one. Storytime...

My sister and I are shopping at the Eastridge Mall in Gastonia. Michelle was 18 and I was 12. She spots Santa (who was young), decides he is cute, and proceeds to force me to go with her.


Thanks to my sister, my mother has one picture of me and Santa. :)

3 comments:

Tiff said...

BTW~ Granite countertops are being installed right now!

Jen said...

Sweet! You need pics...although I am enjoying this one immensely. I remember when you looked like that :-) Although, you really haven't changed all that much.

Anonymous said...

What is it with this picture??? I only did it for mom:-) Ha Ha Ha!!!