Monday, February 16, 2009

Lady (and her Gent) of Bath

Since the last post: we have painted; the electrician has installed lights, switches, and outlets.

Here is the guest bathroom. Matthew stained the wood to match the trim.



Saturday, the boys spent the day installing the tile in the shower.

the master vanity...

So not only am I a painter, but apparently I am a tile installler now. This is how Matthew and I spent our Sunday. I was on tile cutting duty. Matthew had to do some of the measuring, but I cut all of those little edges for the square tile to fit.

The tile on the walls match the tile on the floor.



The recent progress on the house is slow, but steady. For the last month we have been telling everyone that we should be moving in a month. So, I think we'll be in in a month.

No comments: