Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring Reading

I have always loved reading, even when I was a kid. Thanks, mom, for all the book fair moolah! :)

Anyhoo... I decided that I needed to read "The Chronicles of Narnia". I did not read them when I was younger. As I was wandering around Barne's & Noble's one day, I spied "The Magician's Nephew", and so my reading began. I have since finished "The Lion, Witch, & the Wardrobe" and most recently finished (as in, today) "The Horse and His Boy".

I look forward to reading "Prince Caspian". I love the Phish song, and when Matthew had a salt water tank in college, we named the clown fish Prince Caspian.

Tis all for now! I tend to do my best reading in the warmer climates. There's just something about sitting outside and reading a good book!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I admit I am jealous--to be able to sit and read something for myself...

One day :-)