Monday, June 28, 2010

Anniversary

Matthew and I exchanged vows 7 years ago! I must admit that it doesn't feel like 7 years, and I'm so glad it hasn't. When we were getting married, I never liked the people joking about "ball and chain" or any of the other negative jokes. I have LOVED being married, but I was lucky enough to marry my best friend.

We've had a lot of adventures. Am I saying that every minute has been bliss? Of course not! It wouldn't be a marriage, but we seem to works things out. Am a I little miffed that he left the garbage outside two night in a row for the possum and raccoons to enjoy? Yes. But I will clean it up. Is there stuff I do that irritates him? Yes. But what can I say... I love my Facebook and Blogs. :)

I am a lucky girl, because Matthew is a "good one", as they say. I have coffee ready for me every morning. We take turns loading and unloading the dishwasher AND he can do a load of laundry. He can vacuum AND mop. In exchange for these things, I will clean the bathrooms without complaint. ;) Matthew even does some light grocery shopping on occassion! It's always interesting to see what he finds.

Matthew is a great travel companion. He is not afraid to change his plan if needed. This took some getting used to for me, but I have learned that it really helps keep your vacation stress free! We have traveled to New Mexico, Colorado, Georgia, Florida, Costa Rica, and Mexico.

I could go on and on, but I won't bore you. Here we are, 7 years ago!

No comments: