Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Read

I can check one book off my list now. I finished "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" yesterday. I decided that it was going to be a lazy day, sitting outside and reading. I sat through sunshine and thunderstorms. It was GREAT just being outside!

The book was very difficult for me in the first 200 pages. It was bogged down with details that get lost with me, but once Larsson got to solving the mystery I was hooked. The mystery was solved with another 100 pages left in the book. I was thinking, "What is left?" I went ahead and finished it at 10:30 last night.

It was a good read, but I wouldn't say it was "great". I actually have the same sentiment towards it as I do "Twilight". I enjoyed it, but I can't say that I loved it. I am, however, a sequel junkie, and I will most likely read the next two books at some point.

Meanwhile, I need to go to the library and get "The Voyage of the Dawn Treader"!

No comments: