Thursday, June 26, 2008

Building a House

Since Monday, I have been shopping. Sounds like fun, yes? Well, I have been looking at endless displays of sinks, tubs, showers, toilets, countertops, & flooring. Needless to say, I am feeling a little overwhelmed. Of course, it doesn't help that I'm indecisive, and this is all new for me.

Please don't misunderstand, however. I am excited about the house. I tell everyone about it. Heck... I seem to be blogging about it now. This picture is a little old. I will find some more up-to-date pictures later.

If anyone out there happens to come across this and has some advice, I will welcome it.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Can't wait to read all about the progress of the hous.e You will be so glad to have a record of it! Blogging forces you to take more pictures :-)

mimi said...

Tiff, your house looks awesome. It reminded me of the basement (sorry "downstairs") of the mountain house. Just remember that Mom II LOVES to shop!!!!