Thursday, June 26, 2008

What to expect?

I have titled this "Country Livin'" because I couldn't think of anything else. I will mostly be blogging about building our new house, but there are other things I may talk about.


It is an exciting time. For the last 3.5 years I have lived in a little, block house that I can vacuum from one plug! Soon, I will have a house with closet space and kitchen space.


Although, this little house has so much character. It's adorable. It was haunted when we first moved into it, but I think they have left.


There are some old cherry trees and Concord grape vines on the property. For the last 3 years I have made jelly from these fruits. It's pretty cool. I grew up visiting my Grandma who canned and made jellies. I regret that I never appreciated it when I was younger, because I didn't know how special that was.


Well... I'm an excellent babbler, and I think that is all for now. Here is the side view of our little farm house (and the cat).


2 comments:

Jen said...

Hi Moldy! I want to hear more about the haunting...

Welcome to blogging!

Anonymous said...

Ah Grodie's house! I love it. I have a veggie garden and am expanding to berries over the next year. I hope to eventually get to jellies :)