Saturday, August 29, 2009

Dedicated

So, one of the things I am most excited about beging full-time is getting more involved with the activities at school. Yesterday, we had a pep rally, and we had a teacher vs. student tug-o-war. It was so much fun. The students added the entire football team at the last minute, so they won the first round. The second time, we won because they let go of the rope! They had a third try, but I sat out. My friend, Kelly, and I have done two days of walking and sprints. My legs were about to give out!

Anyhoo... we were all laughing and having a great time at the pep rally. My arm started to sting a little, so I look and...


I'm so proud of my "battle" wound :P Apparently, I thought we had a chance, and I thought I was really contributing to the tugging. Haha! I had a great first week, even though we are all exhausted!

No comments: