Saturday, August 29, 2009

More Critters

Don't worry! I didn't post creepy, crawlies this time :)

A few weeks ago, we had this stick bug hanging out.


Last weekend, we were working on the front of the house, and we moved a board. Now, if you remember a past post, always look before you move anything off the ground at my house. :)

This guys is all muddy, but these salamanders are so pretty. They look like a midnight sky because they have faint, little white specks that look like stars.

Then, my favorite was hopping around. I love these little guys, because they look so tough. The way his front legs sit reminds me of a bulldog.

House pics are coming soon to a blog near you!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love the friends you have hanging out at your house! We have a couple of toads in our backyard too. One is huge and looks so ticked off if you even try to look at him. Bronwen didn't like him as much as I thought she would--probably because he didn't look like Kermit.

Jen said...

You know, I have been waiting and waiting for some new blog entries.