Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Excited and Nervous

Reason 1: Plain and simple. I have been working my patootie off this summer, and I am going shopping today. And it makes me happy.

Reason 2: My principal called me last week to let me know that it was looking pretty good that I would be teaching chorus (making me a full-time teacher). I spent a week not being sure, so I went by school yesterday. Our secretary congratulated me on being full-time! I'm on the master schedule (that's a good thing, btw). The paperwork to make me official has not been finalized, and that makes me a little nervous. The prospect of teaching chorus makes me a little nervous, too.

In the meantime, I am going shopping today. :) I have a Target trip planned with my friend, Beth. Then we may have to go to the fabric store, because I need to make some curtains.

1 comment:

Yer Cuz said...

Hey Cuz-
I'm excited for you! Big changes, I know you're super psyched to be a full-timer now!

I just got a new job and bought a house in Butte, MT. With two spare bedrooms. For GUESTS ;)

Love ya!
M