Sunday, December 13, 2009

Birthdays!

Before tackling Christmas, our family has several birthdays. It begins with my sister's, Michelle, on November 28. Here she is with her present from me, Taylor Lautner on the cover of Rolling Stone. :)

One week later, we celebrate my nephew's, Joshua, birthday. He turned 5 this year! He shares a birthday with my mother-in-law (age not announced).

I love my little leprechaun.

Michelle & my oldest nephew, Stephen. (He's 10!)

Josh received $5 in one of his birthday cards. He likes to save his money. His dad told me how they all went to the movies and had some time to play video games. Steve gave each boy $2. Stephen went right away to play games. Josh looked around, put the money in his pocket, and said something about saving it for later!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

The next day is my birthday. I had a great one. Sorry, there are no pics. My birthday began with birthday beers with good friends (on a Friday night, btw).
Saturday was with the family (see pictures above). Mom, Michelle, and I went shopping which invloved a trip to Old Navy and Target. :)
Sunday was THE day. Mom and dad had already given me my present... A SHARK FLOOR STEAMER! It's AWESOME! I can clean my tile AND hardwood floors. I actually used it... on my birthday. Matthew bought me two rackets and some birdies because I have been talking about getting a badmitten set for the last 3 years. I love that boy. The King crowd went to dinner at 131 Main, and it was sooo good. I'm glad Mom and Dad got to join us.

One more week of school! Then let "Countdown to Mexico" begin! You heard me... Matthew & I are headed South for Christmas!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Happy birthday to all!

Looks like a good time was had by all birthday folk.

Anonymous said...

You know....Taylor Lautner just had his 18th birthday last week! :)