Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Decorations

The first decoration is Moldy and her Santa pillow. (It might be wishful thinking...)


My most favorite Christmas to put out is my Willow Tree Nativity set. Most of the statues are situated to face the Baby Jesus... except the donkey. But I guess he brought them there, so he's good.

I have so much to be thankful for this season. We're in our beautiful new house, which we did a lot with our own two hands. I have wonderful family and friends. I have a full-time job with benefits. My kitty, despite the fact that she jumped on my face in the wee hours of the morning AND scratched my chin, is a good snuggler. I am also glad Matthew and I will be taking our first vacation TOGETHER since... well... it's been a few years. We leave Christmas day for MEXICO!
Well, I am off to shop with Mom & Sis today, then celebrate Josh's 5th birthday! Tomorrow will be my "big" day :)
I hope everyone has a WONDERUL Holiday Season!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love the nativity scene! And the Christmas kitty. She is so beautiful.

Trish said...

Awww! What a cute kitty!