Sunday, July 13, 2008

Playing together

No, this is not a Sesame Street lesson. :)

Last night, Matthew and I were able to play in a quartet together. We rarely have this opportunity, but our good friend was getting married last night.

I love making music, and it is really special when you can do it with someone you love. You know the cliche, "Making beautiful music together"?

It was even more special watching our good friend getting married. She gets to honeymoon in Southern France! So jealous...

Meanwhile, progress on the house is slow, BUT I will have some pictures coming soon. We are supposed to get our windows and doors in, then our roof should be on in a week or two!

Until then...

Same Tiff time...

Same Tiff channel...

(Enjoying some Biltmore wine...)

6 comments:

Babsy said...

Looks like fun! I have always wanted to see Biltmore.

Was that where the wedding was held?

Tiff said...

Biltmore is amazing! I'd be glad to take you!
The wedding was actually at the Lake Lure Inn (where "Dirty Dancing" was filmed!)

Jen said...

You should have popped in to see my dad--that's right near Bat Cave!

Of course, I don't think he was there...

Jen said...

Actually he WAS there!
Okay, so I watch The Next Food Network Star as well. We are the same person. 2 different Peter, Paul, and Mary shirts.

Latharia said...

Sounds like a wonderful time! And the Biltmore? WOW!

Anonymous said...

Well said.